Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gone So Long!

Other than apathy and laziness, I don't think I have a reason.  I just started catching up on some blogs I loved yesterday and wondered when & why I stopped.  So I'm catching back up . . . things I would have blogged about and will likely blog about shortly . . .

The Fargo Half Marathon Go Far Challenge in May
The Biebs before he started to lose it.

Impromptu road trip in June/July to Seattle, Vancouver, then Calgary.

Then to Calgary to see my little sweet pea.

And then there was Color Me Rad in July - so fun.

If you're still with me . . . STAY TUNED!  :)





7 comments:

  1. Welcome back....looks like you were a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! haha - I didn't think so until I thought about what I'd done and it even turns out I forgot about a race. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi!! I've recently come back too! :) looking forward to catching up with you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was funny because I had been thinking about posting again and then you posted on my last one asking how I was doing and then I knew had to post ASAP! Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Oh and Jury - I just clicked on your last post but it took me to a new private blog - if you get this reply, shoot me an invite @ chubbygirl@shaw.ca
      Thanks!!!

      Delete