Friday, December 16, 2011

Best Thing I Ever Did for Myself

Just another quick post but I had to share my pure joy!!  Just a little more regarding the breast reduction . . . I kept thinking that I wasn't really seeing a difference.  I knew they were smaller, I knew that my back didn't hurt anymore but I didn't feel I looked that different.  I've just been taking it really easy so I've mostly been wearing pj's and tank tops with a cardigan.  Today, I put on my jeans and a t-shirt that I would wear before.  Walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and couldn't believe my eyes.  I instantly thought of a specific picture that was taken on vacation last year so I absolutely had to do a comparison.  I can see it now and I'm so so happy!!!
Please excuse the bed head. :) I had to take a picture immediately.

5 comments:

  1. Wowza!! What a difference! It must be so nice being free of back pain!! Such a beautiful lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the pink comment...except it should say HOT DAMN! Haha. You can tell just by the way you're standing that you feel better and more confident already. So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHooo!!!! You're looking great! :) I'm so very happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I've enjoyed catching up on your blogs...glad I happened across it! :o)

    ReplyDelete