Friday, September 3, 2010

Seven Days!!

I don't have much time but I wanted to put this down while I was still sweating like a pig glowing like a fit gym goddess.  Seven Days!  I did all of my goals for seven days.  Walk 30 minutes per day, drink 3 litres of water per day, eat at least 5 servings fruits & veggies per day, and try a new recipe.  I did the first three and for the last one, I tried a different smoothie, made my own marinara sauce and tried the cod from Costco.  All wonderful!!  I also packed my lunch every day.  That wasn't one of my goals but it certainly helped me stay within my Weight Watchers points and get in the fruits and veggies.

Gotta run!

p.s.  The office treat guy had cookies again today.  For those of you keeping track, that's treats hanging around for 3 out of 5 days!   RESISTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment